THE RED LIPPY PROJECT

Leave a Comment

Today is a short and sweet post about The Red Lippy Project. From 9th-15th of June this lip lacquered project is aimed at increasing awareness about cervical cancer screening and raising funds for research. Apart from donating, I wanted to contribute to this fantastic cause by sharing with you some vintage red lipstick adverts from the 40's-60's. Enjoy!










All photos are from a brilliant book that I will be blogging about very soon (Hello Gorgeous Beauty Products in America '40s-'60s, Rachel C. Weingarten)

You can read more about the cause here and donate via the Eve Appeal  here. By donating you are contributing to a fantastic cause, the process is quick and simple and you can give as little or as much as you want!

I hope you enjoyed this post - I will be blogging again much more now as I have finished my A-Levels!

My red lipstick of choice is Rimmel Moisture Extreme in Passion Red - which is yours?

x


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!