THE END OF GFC

Leave a Comment
So in a few weeks time Google Friend Connect will be no more. Admittedly, I have never been a great fan of GFC but I know a lot of you are. When I first started following a lot of blogs I heard about Bloglovin and decided to use this as my platform for following and with the end of GFC on the horizon most are needing to make the change.

Bloglovin is a fantastic alternative for those of you who rely on GFC. It's very simple to create an account and import all the blogs you already follow. The design is clear and minimalist and after using GFC very briefly, I think Bloglovin runs more quickly and smoother.  




It only takes a few minutes and will save you losing all the blogs you already follow!


Click here to import the blogs you follow via GFC to Bloglovin


Here is another tutorial too



I hope you found this helpful!

Tate
x

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!