Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter Review

Leave a Comment

After A LOT of hype around these in the blogging and youtube world they have finally arrived in England and last week I got my hands on one. They are described as a "Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips" and they are definitely this. To start with I LOVE the packaging. The quilted pattern, see through top...everything! 


There is a really good range of colours from hot pinks to nudes. I decided to go for 'Peach Parfait', a peachy/pinky colour (believe it or not).



This colour has really pretty gold sparkles in it but that isn't obvious when on (which personally is a good thing). They're very moisturising and not sticky at all. I think these are quite unique - they are very moisturising and balm like, yet have amazing pigmentation! Some of the brighter ones are just as good if not better than some lipsticks.


The only drawback for me about these is the price. They retail for £7.99 and personally for a lip butter I think this is quite steep. Many lipsticks aren't that expensive. However because they are different to anything that's already out I can forgive them for this! 

Revlon Lip Butter's are available at Boots and most drugstores.

Have you got your hands on any of the lip butters? What are your thoughts on them?

Thankyou for reading! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!