Sleek 'Au Naturel' Eyeshadow Palette

Leave a Comment

May I introduce you to a palette that I use nearly everyday. It's the sleek 'Au Naturel' palette.


 One of the reasons I love this palette is because of it's range of matte and shimmery eyeshadows. All the colours are really wearable and the dark colours make really nice liners.

(left to right: Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir)
(left to right: Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Conker, Moss, Bark) 


(Left to Right: Moss, Taupe, Cappuccino, Regal)

The colours I've swatched are my favourite from the palette. As you can see they have pretty good colour pay-off bar a few of the matte ones. I LOVE Taupe and Cappuccino for all over the eyelid and Moss and Regal look lovely in the crease.
I cannot say a bad word about any of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes! They are great value for money (£6.49 from Sleek Website), are really pigmented and all of the palettes have a really good range of colours! I really recommend the 'Au Naturel' palette along with the 'Storm' palette. Both are great!

Have you got any of these palettes?
What do you think of them?

Thankyou for reading! 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!